LifeStream at Cook Health Care is a Medicare/Medicaid certified skilled nursing center, committed to providing compassionate service and health care. Residents enjoy a range of nursing services, social activities and recreational programs geared specifically to each Resident’s needs. Our loving, caring Associates are here to provide the comfort and services needed to feel right at home—24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our services include:
• Short-term rehab and respite stays
• Long-term care
• In-house restorative nursing services
• Specialized memory care, including an access-controlled environment for those with wandering dementia
• Rehabilitation therapies including physical, occupational, and speech
• Laboratory and x-ray services
• On-site hair salon
• Daily housekeeping and laundry
• Dining programs designed by award-winning chefs
• Life-enrichment activities including arts and crafts, games (Bingo, Wii, It’s Never Too Late®), entertainment and outings
• Full-time Chaplain leads Bible studies and provides spiritual support
Peace of Mind
Whether you are looking for yourself or someone you love, you can count on LifeStream at Cook Heath Care for peace of mind. With an emergency call system in the bedroom and bathroom, staﬀ on duty 24-hours-a-day and ongoing background screening and drug testing for all of our Associates, you can leave your worries behind.
Comfort and Convenience
LifeStream at Cook Health Care oﬀers private and shared rooms, with in-room bathrooms and individual climate control. We oﬀer a variety of comfortable lounges and private spaces, including a lovely chapel for Residents and families. The main dining room is bright and cheerful with large view windows. Conveniently located near shopping and medical services.
LifeStream Complete Senior Living is compelled by Christ’s love to provide compassionate care and community to enrich the lives of Seniors. Our faith-based community is open to all