Enjoy Our Services
Conveniently situated in the village of Ahwatukee, close to the I-10 and quality retail and dining establishments, Generations oﬀers a maintenance free lifestyle with hospitality services available for independent living, assisted living and memory care residents.
Generations’ hospitality services include:
• Restaurant-style dining at multiple venues
• tuk urban kafé public restaurant & bar
• Scheduled transportation
• Front desk concierge
• Weekly housekeeping and personal laundry
• State-of-the-art movie theater
• Fitness and Wellness Centers
• Heated saltwater swimming pool and hot tub
• Rooftop deck
• Activity Center, Art Studio and Game and Billiards Room
• Beauty Salon/Barber Shop with day spa services
• 24-hour on-site staﬀ, 7 days per week
• Wi-Fi throughout community
Generations’ beautifully appointed apartment styles feature:
• Full kitchens or kitchenettes with granite countertops and tile ﬂooring
• Washer/dryer in independent and assisted living apartments
• Full, private bathrooms
• All utilities (except telephone)
• Emergency response and pendant system
• Pet friendly apartments
• Garages, covered parking and storage units available
Assisted Living and Memory Care
Certified caregivers provide customary assisted living services, as needed, in the privacy of each resident’s apartment without requiring residents to move if their personal care needs increase or change.
Available services include, but are not limited to:
• Medication management
• Assistance with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and personal grooming
• Supportive services designed for those with memory loss
• Respite care and short-term stays
In addition, Generations’ Signature Services program, available short and long-term, provides customized care for residents in need of more personal care services than our standard assisted living program provides. Our memory care program is designed to celebrate life while delivering a holistic approach to care in a secure, homelike setting.
Monthly rate includes scheduled transportation, emergency call system, basic cable and all utilities except telephone.
Now Open Call 480-485-3000 or stop in for a complimentary meal and a free tour. You can also follow us on Facebook @generationsahwatukee to see what our residents have been up to lately!