Our Assisted Living Community strives to provide a variety of programs to encourage and promote an enriching lifestyle to serve residents now and in the future. Nearby shopping, cultural, medical and educational opportunities are complimented on-site by an array of volunteer, social, fitness, spiritual and wellness activities.
We specialize in diabetes management and soon to be leading the way in catering to those with Parkinson’s disease. Our care level is focused on each person as an individual. We provide weekly oral hygiene as studies have shown that proactive dental care protects residents from harmful eﬀects that accelerate heart disease, diabetes and dementia.
At our community we utilize technology to enhance personal engagement and experiences for each resident through programs developed by “It’s Never 2 Late”, the leader in senior technology. In addition, we find new innovative convenient ways for family and residents to stay connected through fun and interactive tools such as The famGADGET.
• Social outings include theatre, ballgames, shopping, and area attractions
• Scheduled medical transportation and prescription delivery
• Housekeeping and all Utilities included (phone service with long distance and WI-FI internet)
• The famGADGET a new communication tool is available to connect residents to family members
• HD digital TV
• 24-hour emergency response system
• Fitness programs include personal fitness trainer, Senior FITness, Sit and Be Fit and Reﬂex Action • Bingo, bridge, billiard, and a variety of other games
• Computer tutoring
• Entertainment, ALLE Learning, educational and guest speakers
• 24-hour security
Our Assisted Living features spacious studio one-bedroom ﬂoor plans from 408 to 703 sq. ft. Our compassionate well trained staﬀ is available 24-hours daily to assist with personalized care needs for each resident.
Residents delight in restaurant-style dining with four entrée selections, three meals daily and snacks. All utilities, phone service, maintenance, weekly housekeeping, individual thermostats, 24-hour emergency response system, Broadband, and HD digital TV, WI-FI are included. Individual washer/dryers are available.
Fellowship Square is a not-for-profit Christian Care Company, founded in 1979. Also included on our property is a 65 unit HUD community oﬀering Independent/ Assisted Living (based on income) ALTCS approved, and 32 Dementia/Memory care units.