Why We Are Diﬀerent
We specialize in “Delivering Care with Compassion”, in a home-like setting, by a highly trained team of professional care providers. Our home is bright and open with vaulted ceilings and a spacious great room with a large ﬂat screen TV for residents to enjoy during the day. We oﬀer our Keurig specialty coﬀees and bottled and/or reverse osmosis drinking water. High quality homemade meals and snacks are rotated to provide a variety of meals for our residents. Our full time manager is a Registered Nurse that creates a personalized care plan for every resident.
• Skilled caregivers on duty 24 hours/day
• Medication and health management
• On-call physician and RN
• Full incontinence services
• Diabetes/insulin management
• Tree home cooked nutritious meals and snacks daily
• Birthday and holiday celebrations
• Entertainment, games and crafts
• Mobile in-house doctors, dentist, podiatrist, beautician, and more
• Wireless personal call button system
• Licensed English speaking staﬀ
• Flat Screen TV with DirecTV in every room.
• High-speed internet with WiFi
• All laundry and housekeeping services
• Beautiful, newly-renovated home near park
• Professionally maintained landscaping
• Spacious rooms with vaulted ceilings and bright open family room
• Beautiful garden with covered patios in front and backRoom
Our rates are determined by individual assessment and based on the required level of personal care required. Rates will vary for level of care, private room or semi-private room, and personal medical supplies that may be needed.
"Life can really throw us a curve ball. Shortly after my Mom passed away, my Dad’s health began to decline. I found a wonderful placement for my Dad at Montebello Assisted Living. Frank, one of the owners, was extremely compassionate and nice. He immediately captured my heart. The nursing staﬀ is so compassionate that my Dad and I feel comfortable and confident that his needs are being met. I thank the staﬀ of Montebello and Frank for being there for my Dad and our family in this time of need. Highly recommended." —Debbie K